500 blade steak cut into 20mm cubes
0.5 plum marinade
0.25 sweet chilli sauce
10 x 2 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
1 t sesame seeds
- Combine beef marinade and chilli sauce. Cover and stand in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Thread beef on skewers allowing 4 cubes per skewer.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Preheat BBQ on moderate heat.
- Cook skewers for 8-10 minutes, turning often until browned and cooked through.
- Brush with marinade during cooking.
- Serve with rice and extra chilli sauce