Rosemary infused beef
500 g shabu shabu or thin sliced beef
1 tbsp olive oil
2 large cloves garlic sliced
1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- Combine shabu shabu, oil, garlic and rosemary. Cover and stand in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 10ml oil in large non stick frying pan.
- Place a single layer of beef in very hot pan.
- Cook for one minute over high heat, turning once until well browned. (ensure that beef is only a single layer in pan so that it cooks very quickly.) Remove each batch as it cooks. <./ul>
- Serve with mashed potato and steamed greens.
- Recipe Note: This product uses Shabu Shabu style beef and provides a cooking method which is an alternative to the traditional use of Shabu Shabu.