- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Steak favourites
- Picanha with roasted root vegetables and tomato-garlic salad
Picanha with roasted root vegetables and tomato-garlic salad
800g Picanha beef
1 Purple carrot
1 Sweet potato
2 tbsp Rosemary
2 cloves Garlic, crushed with skin on
3 tbsp Olive oil
Salt and pepper
200g Cherry tomatoes, halved
2 Garlic cloves, sliced
¼ bunch Coriander, chopped
A cup Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper and brush with olive oil. Sear in a hot frypan with olive oil until browned on both sides. Place in oven for 30 minutes for medium. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 15 minutes, loosely covered with foil.
- Peel the root vegetables and cut into evenly sized pieces. Place them on a baking tray, season with salt and pepper and add the herbs, garlic and olive oil. Cook alongside the meat for 20 minutes.
- For the salad, place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- This meat cut should be cooked at 200ºC for 20 minutes for each 500g.