Lemon garlic lamb ribs
1.2kg Lamb party ribs (4 x 8 rib), frenched
¼ cup Chopped parsley
1 tablespoon Olive oil
4 Cloves garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon Finely grated lemon zest
1 teaspoon Cracked black pepper
- Score meaty side of lamb ribs.
- Combine parsley, oil, garlic, lemon and pepper. Spread over scored side of ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ to moderately high heat.
- Cook lamb ribs for 5 minutes on each side, until well browned and cooked through.
- Remove to warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Recipe Tip: Wrap bones in foil before cooking to prevent from burning on BBQ.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve sprinkled with salt flakes to taste and with Greek style salad.