Lebanese lamb pizza
600g Lean lamb mince
1 Brown onion, finely chopped
¼ cup Chopped parsley
2 teaspoons Sumac
2 teaspoons Dried thyme leaves
8 x 12 cm Pizza bases
½ cup Tomato paste
2 tablespoons Pine nuts
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 200°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine mince, onion, parsley, sumac and thyme.
- Spread pizza bases with tomato paste.
- Top with crumbled lamb mixture. .Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Place pizza on prepared baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is crisp and lamb is well cooked.
- Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time.
- Serving Suggestion: For an extra flavour burst, serve drizzled with pomegranate molasses.