- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- For the love of BBQ
- Lamb loin chops with couscous and tomato salsa
Lamb loin chops with couscous and tomato salsa
8 Lamb loin chops
¾ cup Couscous
1punnet Cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 Small red onion, finely diced
A few small basil leaves
2 tsp Bottled salad dressing
- Lightly brush the lamb chops with oil, season with salt and pepper. Preheat char-grill or barbecue to hot.
- Cook lamb on one side until moisture appears on the top. Turn with tongs and cook until done to your liking. Turn lamb once only. Test for doneness with tongs. Rare is soft when pressed, medium is springy and well done is very firm. Cover lamb loosely with foil and rest it for 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Cook couscous according to packet directions. Combine the tomatoes, onion, basil and dressing. Serve the couscous and tomato salsa alongside the lamb chops.
- You can use cutlets, or lamb loin chops or lamb fillets/tenderloins for this recipe.