Lamb, lemon & garlic kebabs
600g Lamb leg, 25mm cubes
1 tablespoon Olive oil
20g Crushed garlic
Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
¼ cup Finely chopped parsley
8 x 20cm Bamboo skewers
- Soak skewers in cold water.
- Combine lamb, oil, garlic, lemon and parsley.
- Thread 4-5 pieces on each skewer. Cover and return to refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat BBQ to moderately high heat. Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, turning often to brown evenly.
- Remove to warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve 2 kebabs per person with roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh rocket leaves.