Lamb, apricot and date kibbeh
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Dried Apricots||Finely Chopped||50g||200g||500g|
- Soak cracked wheat in boiling water for 30 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Chill Well.
- Combine apricots, dates, coriander and chilli sauce. Divide into 25g portions.
- Combine lamb and cracked wheat. Knead together to bind well
- ivide lamb into 100g portions. Form into a flat patty and place a portion of filling on the lamb patty. Bring edges of patty up to completley enclose filling. Roll up to form a ball and pinch edges to make a football shape. Repeat with the remaining lamb and filling.
Display on trays with some fresh dates and apricotsCUSTOMER -INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c
- Place kibbeh on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and well cooked.
Serve with grilled flat bread and salad.