Italian beef bake
600 g Beef mince
0.5 cup dried breadcrumbs
0.25 cup sun dried tomato pesto
1 tsp dried oregano leaves
4 baby bocconcini
0.25 cup baby spinach leaves
- Preheat fan forced * oven to 180°C.
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, pesto and oregano. Form mince into 4 large flat patties.
- Top centre of each patty with spinach, and bocconcini. Bring sides up to fully enclose filling. Roll into a ball.
- Place beef bakes on baking tray lined with baking paper. Cook for 30 minutes until beef is cooked through.
- Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time
- Serve with oven roasted tomatoes and extra baby spinach.