Grilled Australian lamb chops with veggies & couscous
2 Australian lamb racks
1 tbsp olive oil
8 button mushrooms, halved
2 zucchinis, halved, sliced
3 onions, cut into wedges
1 red capsicum, cut into wedges
1 cup couscous, cooked in vegetable stock with butter
6 green onions, thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease mushrooms, capsicum, and zucchinis with olive oil. Place them on the char-grill plate. Brush again with olive oil and cook until browned on both sides.
- Next, brush the lamb with olive oil, drizzle salt and place it on the grill. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the onions and sprinkle salt and pepper. Once cooked, set aside.
- Place the lamb chops, onions, capsicum, zucchini, mushrooms on a bed of couscous.
- Garnish with coriander powder and enjoy.