Goat and red capsicum stir-fry
700 g Goat rump or fillet (cut into strips)
2 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Seasame Oil
1 Red capsicum (Seeded and sliced)
1 Onion (cut into wedges)
3 Finger eggplants (sliced)
2 Garlic Clove (finley chopped)
1 tbsp Shredded ginger
2 tsp Brown sugar
Sliced green onion (to serve)
Hokkien noodles (to serve)
- Place the goat meat in a bowl and add the soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Add a little oil to a wok or large frying pan and cook the meat in batches until sealed. Remove each batch and set aside to rest.
- Heat a little more oil in the wok. Add the capsicum, onion and eggplant and stir fry for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Return the meat to the wok and toss with the vegetables. Stir in the sugar. Cook for another 2-3 minutes then sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve with hokkien noodles or rice.