- Home page
- Looking for Aussome recipes?
- Easy peasy recipes
- Feta stuffed goat meatballs
Feta stuffed goat meatballs
600 g Goat mince
0.5 Oinion (finely chopped)
2 Garlic Clove (crushed)
1 tsp Ground cumin
0.5 tsp Ground coriander
0.25 tsp Ground cardoamom
0.25 cup Chopped flat leaf parsley
1 tsp Finely grated lemon rind
Salt and carcked black pepper
100 g Greek feta (chopped into 2cm cubes)
Tzatziki, tabouli and pita bread (to serve)
- Place the goat mince in a large bowl with the onion, garlic, spices, parsley, lemon rind, salt and pepper. Mix until fully combined.
- Take enough mince mixture to roll into a ball just larger than the size of a golf ball. Make an indent in the centre of the ball and place a cube of feta. Fold the mince around the feta to ensure the cheese is fully enclosed. Repeat with remaining mince mixture and feta. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of oil in a large non stick frying pan. Fry the meatballs over medium heat in batches until golden and sealed then place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Transfer to the oven and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- Serve meatballs with tzatziki, tabouli and pita bread.