Beef stir-fry with fresh noodles
500g Beef rump, cut into thin stir-fry spips
1 tbsp Brown sugar
2 tbsp Oil
500g pack Fresh rice noodles
2 tsp Sesame oil
1 bunch Baby bok choy, washed and separated into leaves
2 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Sesame seeds, toasted
Sliced fresh red chilli, shredded ginger and spring onions to serve (optional)
- Rub the brown sugar into the beef sliips, then add a little of the oil to the beef. Mix well.
- Rinse the rice noodles under hot water, gently separate. Pan-fry or steam the noodles until hot, drizzle with sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat the wok, ensure it is hot. Stir-fry the beef sliips in three batches, reserving each cooked batch to rest in a warm bowl. Reheat wok between each batch.
- Reheat the wok, add remaining oil and heat. Add the bok choy, stir-fry for one minute. Add combined oyster and soy sauces, stir-fry to mix. Return the beef to the wok, toss to combine.
- Place rice noodles on serving plate, add beef stir-fry. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and sliced red chilli if desired. Serve ginger and spring onion shreds on the side.|sliced fresh red chilli, shredded ginger and spring onions to serve (optional).