1. Coat the beef in the flour and morrocan seasoning, and brown in a frying pan with oil.
2. Peel and cut the potato, sweet potato and carrots into large chunks.
3. Place the beef, cut vegies (including garlic), massaman, coconut milk and beef stock cube into a slowcooker. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook for 4-6 hours, in the last hour add the beans, peas and fresh basil.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
6. Line 4-6 non stick pie tins with a pastry sheet each.
7. Once the beef is cooled, fill the pie tin to the top with the filling.
8. Fold the corners of the pastry together, sealing the pie.
9. Brush the top of each pie with the egg.