Bbq pepper beef steak
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
- Score surface of beef cutting slits in a crisscross pattern 30mm apart and 2mm deep.
- Whisk olive oil and garlic together. Brush over beef.
- Sprinkled with combined pepper and thyme, rub in well.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
- Preheat char grill BBQ to a moderatel y high heat.
- Cook beef for 5 - 6 minutes on each side or until well seared. Remove to warm plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Rest for 10 minutes before carving into very thin slices against the grain.
Carve thinly against the grain and serve with a crisp green salad.