BBQ mustard lamb ribs
1.2kg Lamb party ribs (4 x 8 rib), frenched
½ cup Tomato sauce
½ cup Wholegrain mustard
¼ cup Brown sugar
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Score meaty side of lamb ribs.
- Combine tomato sauce, mustard, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Spread over scored side of ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ to moderately high heat.
- Cook lamb ribs for 5 minutes on each side, until well browned and cooked through.
- Remove to warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Recipe Tip: Wrap bones in foil before cooking to prevent from burning on BBQ.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with corn and roasted tomatoes.