Australian oyster blade mushroom risotto
1.4 kg Australian Oyster blade
1 cup Assorted mushroom
3 small Shallots fine chopped
1 Large clove Garlic, mashed
1 Baby leek, finely chopped
1 medium Carrot, fine chopped
1.5 cup Egyptian rice
1/2 cup of rice vinegar + 1/2 tbsps sugar mixed
3.5 cups Beef stock, hot
4 tbsp Labnah
Handful Rutabaga Micro green
5 tbsp Parmesan regiano
Salt and pepper to taste
- On a hot grill place the oyster blade steak and cook to medium, or to your liking.
- Place the steak in clean plate and cover very loosely with aluminium foil keep warm.
- Place the mushroom in a sauce pan on a low heat and cook until completely dry and most of the liquid has evaporated.
- In a suitable pan add some oil, shallots, garlic carrots and leeks add rice and stir for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the vinegar mixture, stir for 3 minutes.
- Add the stock in three stages, allowing the rice to absorb the liquid before each addition.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper and slice the rested oyster blade around into 2 mm thick slices.
- When the risotto is cooked to your desired consistency add the mushroom, Labnah, parmesan and stir.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Garnish with the micro green.