Italian family roast beef
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Eye Rump Side||Whole Piece||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Foil Baking Tray||21x27x5cm||1||4||10|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
- Combine rosemary, oregano, parsley and thyme.
- Rub beef with approximately half the olive oil and roll in the herbs.
- Toss vegetables in remaining olive oil. Place beef in centre of foil roasting tray.
- Arrange vegetables around roast, allowing 2 small potatoes and 1 piece of pumpkin per serve
Vacuum seal roast in foil container for easy transportation.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
- Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C. P lace roast, in foil tray into the oven. Cook for 1 - 1½ hours (Allow approximately 30 minutes per 500g of beef) or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove beef from oven and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Return vegetables to oven for further 10 - 1 5 minutes, until cooked.
- Carve roast against the grain, into thin slices. Serve with vegetables and juices.
Serve with steamed green vegetables.